I have learned:
1) I have some pretty great friends;
2) My parents really do love me;
3) I can sob so loudly it scares the cat;
4) When I am not sobbing, the cat tries to make me feel better;
5) Lean Cuisine macaroni and cheese is great when you don’t want to eat;
6) I can stay on the elliptical machine a lot longer when I am angry;
7) Life (and love) can turn on a dime;
8) There is nothing lonelier than a single house key left on an empty counter.
We know only too well that what we are doing is nothing more than a drop in the ocean. But if the drop were not there, the ocean would be missing something.
― Mother Teresa